Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Saturday Seven - #19 & 20

the early edition

I leave for Italy this afternoon and as I've been packing I've also been getting rid of things.

Donated to church rummage sale: 7 pairs of shoes, 7 items of clothing (including a little brown dress that was great for dancing when I was 21 but does not belong on this 35 year-old body).

Given to our administrative assistant, who is expecting her first baby in June: the other Jungle Friends sleeper (pictured in last Saturday's Seven).

Sent to My Old Man's daughter for her 3 month-old: a jacket, hat, and pair of mittens from Old Navy, and the fleece romper Tiny Dancer wore for his first Thanksgiving (given to me by my SIL).

Sorry no pics, I'm short on time. Total this week: 19. Total so far: 172.

I may check in from Italy, though I won't be dispursing of things while there (one of the reasons I doubled-up before leaving). But I'm definitely going to be pondering the idea of simplicity while I try to deal with my urge to buy all kinds of Italian goods.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home