Friday, December 22, 2006

The Saturday Seven - #24

the absurdly late edition

It's not that I didn't do my Seven Things last week. It's just that I am so far behind in everything right now that I didn't get around to posting. My Seven Things were pretty boring this go-round anyway - 7 books, 6 of which I donated to the church rummage sale, 1 of which I gave to our babysitter (I am the Central Park Jogger, which I actually bought in hardcover).

I may be taking a break from this blog over the holidays (what's that you say? I already seem to be taking a break? well, you may be right). I'll try not to take a break from the project itself, but we'll see. I've got to cut myself some slack right now. I'm just a little in over my head. And the constant stuff coming into my house isn't helping much.

Here's to a new year, a fresh start, a renewed commitment!

Total stuff gone this week: 7.
Total so far: 200. That seems like a nice number to end this year's blogging on. See y'all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home