Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Saturday Seven - #8

the gettin' busy edition

As I mentioned in my previous post, after several strikeouts this week, I finally hauled a big box of stuff to church for the fall rummage sale (put on by the women's missions group to raise money for missions). It included the 7 articles of clothing from last week's Saturday Seven, as well as a number of other things:
2 black cloth napkins
4 yellow cloth placemats
8 red cloth placemats
2 big candle/candleholder thingys from our Crate-and-Barrel registry from when we got married
an umbrella
a weird keyhold thing that someone gave My Old Man as a gift - it's too difficult to describe (I suppose I should've taken a picture)

No pics this week, I'm doing well just to have gotten rid of this stuff and made a log of it. Being back at work and getting ready for a new program year, plus trying to firm up travel plans for my trip to Italy in November, makes life more than a little intense right now.

Total stuff gone this week: 18 + last week's 7 = 25
Total things gone so far = 70

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

WTG on your 7's!!! I didn't know you were going to Italy..how exciting!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home