The Saturday Seven - #26
The Actually on Saturday version.
This week, I got rid of another small lot of baby clothes, from the boys' late babyhood. I'm sending all of these to My Old Man's daughter, for her 6 month-old son J. As usual, many nostalgic and wistful feelings going on....
- souvenir tee from Jekyll Island (the boys' first trip to the beach; My Old Man's daughter was also with us, which is why I thought she might want the tee for her son)
- baseball All-Stars jersey and short set
- denim shortalls w/ yellow tee and yellow striped button-down shirt
- fleece slippers (never worn)
- bunny sleeper
- navy fleece romper (a baby gift from SIL)
- ubiquitous red waffle-weave top (ubiquitous because they're wearing these in half the pictures I took over a period of months; a friend got these at the GAP outlet for like 50 cents each, and I *loved* them; they ended up stretching out some and so the boys were able to wear them a second season)
- bunny jacket
- Easter hat
- Easter bib
- pirate teddy bear baseball cap
- 2 baby toothbrushes
Total stuff gone: 13. Total so far: 227.
Labels: baby stuff