Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Saturday Seven - #10


This week has totally kicked my butt. I'm behind in every possible way, but I somehow managed to get rid of more stuff than usual. I did it early in the week this time.

To the right you can see part of it - a bag full of curly hair care products. The pic doesn't really do justice to the haul. I got rid of 11 tubes and bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and styling products, many of which were full or nearly full. I can't bear to add up how much money I spent on this stuff. Some of it had been sitting in my closet for roughly 4 years. But the freecycler who scored it was happy to have it anyway. She also got: 2 bottles of nail polish (I never use nail polish anymore, except for my annual vacation pedicure, which I get done at a salon so I don't use my own polish. Still I ended up hanging onto one bottle of nail polish anyway. You know, in case I need it some day); a half bag of makeup applicator wedges (I only use a brush these days); and a jar of bronzing creme (never used) that was a gift a few years ago. Someone can do a whole little spa weekend with this stuff.

I also sold a prenatal yoga workout DVD. Woohoo.

Total this week = 16.
Total so far = 99


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home