Monday, January 29, 2007

The Saturday Seven - #28

The Just One Thing edition

Yep, that's right. I only got rid of one thing last week. ONE thing. A small bottle of lotion. I tried to give it to a lotion-addicted coworker, but the scent was a bit strong for her, so we passed it on to our Vespers ministry, which is a ministry to the homeless and hungry. Every time they meet, they can sort through clothes, shoes, and personal products and choose what they'd like. I hope one of them can use some strong-scented lotion.

Otherwise, I gave away nothing. I've been sick, with what turns out to be bronchitis and sinusitis. In addition to feeling like total crap, I have been completely out of energy. And not doing a lot of the things I want and need to be doing - like getting rid of Seven Things. I've started an antibiotic now, so I hope soon I'll be back to normal.

Total this week: 1.
Total so far: 231.

2 Comments:

Blogger rani said...

Good job at still trying to do this while you are sick. I hope you feel better!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Sorry yu are not feeling well!! Feel better soon.
And yay for one thing this week!!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home